- In August of 2008, AEW, in collaboration with the Environmental Protection Agency of Liberia (EPAL), the University of Liberia held an environmental conference on the Campus of the University and sporting events at Booker Washington Institute (BW) campus and at the Bong Mine Yard on Bushrod Island
- In August of 2007 LEW conducted an environmental workshop and cleanup activities in collaboration with the National Krao Association in the Americas, (NKAA) in the Borough of New Kru Town (purchased wheelbarrow, shovels, racks, brooms, rain gears, gloves, dusk masks, 700 pieces of construction type trash bags (39-55 gals);
- In May 2006, LEW conducted an environmental workshop with 400 attendees. Participants discussed the role of communities in taking care of their surroundings. As a result, an ongoing consultation has been established with authority to initiate a pilot project in the Borough of New Kru Town.
- On October 30, 2009, AEW had its 3rd Environmental Conference at Bowie State University and a dinner as well as honoring program at Martin Crosswinds, Greenbelt, Maryland
- In November, 2008, AEW had its 2nd Environmental Conference at Bowie State University, in Maryland and sporting event in honoring of Mr. Julius Coles
- In November of 2007, AEW had its 1st Environmental Conference at Bowie State University and dinner at Martin Crosswinds, Maryland.
- On November 2007 & 2008 AEW spoke on the topic of Environmental Concerns in post war Liberia at an event marking International Student Week festivities by the International Student Association of Prince George’s Community College;
- On November 9, 2007 conducted LEW First National Annual Environmental Conference on Liberia at Bowie State University and Martin’s Crosswind respectively
- Liberian Studies Conference at North Carolina State University;
- Liberian Studies Conference Indiana State Universities;
- All-Liberian Conference at Howard University;
- The Liberian Community of Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area;
- National KRAO Association in the Americas (NKAA) 2006 Convention
- National Grand Kru County Association in the Americas 2006 National Convention.
- AEW produces a newsletter and a bi-monthly magazine to optimize its environmental awareness campaign